- Try to buy the flowers when the top flowers are in bud and the lowest flowers are open.
- Remove most of the leaves - the leaves are lush and fleshy and will take the water needed for the flowers.
- Cut away any white parts at the bottom of the stems - or the flower will not be able to take up water.
- Stock flowers do best in shallow water - so just fill the vase with a little bit of water. Just remember to change water when you need to.
- The individual little flowers are easily broken off - so handle with care!
- They last in a vase for about 5-7 days.
- Stock is a wonderful sweetly fragrant flower that comes in beautiful colours.
- Buy some and enjoy!
Have a Great Floral Day!
I'll see you later in the week with more DIY flowers from
'Of Spring and Summer'.
~ xoxo ~
[Styling and Photography © Ingrid Henningsson for Of Spring and Summer]
You can also find me on:
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/ofspringsummer/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ingrid.henningsson
Instagram - https://instagram.com/ofspringandsummer/