14 April 2013

Florets - Floral Quote by Rachel Ashwell





"I have flower all over my house, in all the expected and unexpected places, all carefully placed, and never centered - I prefer them off to one side. Roses, peonies, hydrangeas, sweet peas, and tulips are among my favorites. I particularly like putting oversized flowers such as roses or peonies in small vases and cluster them in groups."
~ Rachel Ashwell ~

[Rachel Ashwell - British/American interior designer, stylist, author and founder of Shabby Chic.]
[Quote from Rachel Ashwell's book The Shabby Chic Home.]
[White and purple sweet peas in vintage blue and white china vases and jug.]
[Styling and photography by Ingrid Henningsson for Of Spring and Summer.]





3 comments:

Kiwi said...

nice blog
hugs kiwi

Anonymous said...

your blog is so wonderful
♥doris

Madelief said...

This looks beautiful Ingrid. Such pretty shades of blue.

Have a lovely new week!

Madelief x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...