This is the second flower arranging video presented by Paula Pryke. She runs a very successful flower business based in London and she is one of the most famous and respected florists in the world.
In this video she shows you how to make a quick and easy spring arrangement using daffodils.
The video is 3:34 min long.
Grab a cup of coffee and watch some of these other videos. They are all brilliant, informative and easy to learn from.
Here are the links:
1. How to Care for Your Flowers presented by the American florist Nico de Swert - 6:26 min. A lot of very useful hints.
2. How to Create a Hand Tied Bunch of Flowers presented by the British gardener, writer and presenter Sarah Raven - 10:15 min. It's long - but she shows you a different but brilliant way to make a hand tied bunch!
3. Flowers Every Day presented by the British florist and author Paula Pryke - 3:53 min. Just lovely!
4. LA in Bloom presented by the American food and lifestyle blogger Heather Taylor and the florist Holly Vesecky - 5:44 min.
5. How to Make Cut Flowers Last Longer presented by the American florist Rebecca Cole - 3:57 min.
6. Rountree Flowers NYC presented by the NYC based florist Jessie Weidinger - 1:47 min - a short one.
7. How to Arrange Flowers Like a Pro - here is the second video presented by Rebecca Cole. She shows a great way of making a vase arrangement - 5:08 min.
I so hope you enjoy watching some of these short videos and that you have picked up a few tips that you can use next time you arrange some flowers.
Thanks for the visit and for making lovely comments.
I'll see you back here again soon.