I like to show you another brilliant video from Rebecca Cole called How to Arrange Flowers Like a Pro. A no nonsense lady who also has great colour sense. I love how she layers the arrangement in steps and she talks about using odd numbers of flowers to give it balance. It's 5:08 min long.
Whenever you have a minute - come back and watch some of these other videos.
Here are the links:
1. How to Care for Your Flowers presented by the American florist Nico de Swert - 6:26 min. A lot of very useful hints.
2. How to Create a Hand Tied Bunch of Flowers presented by the British gardener, writer and presenter Sarah Raven - 10:15 min. It's long - but she shows you a different but brilliant way to make a hand tied bunch!
3. Flowers Every Day presented by the British florist and author Paula Pryke - 3:53 min. Just lovely!
4. LA in Bloom presented by the American food and lifestyle blogger Heather Taylor and the florist Holly Vesecky - 5:44 min.
5. How to Make Cut Flowers Last Longer presented by the American florist Rebecca Cole - 3:57 min.
6. Rountree Flowers NYC presented by the NYC based florist Jessie Weidinger - 1:47 min - a short one.
I so hope you enjoy watching some of these short videos and that you have picked up a few tips that you can use next time you arrange some flowers.
Thanks for the visit and I'll see you again soon.