2 January 2013

Flowers & Vintage Flickr Group - White & Pastel



Gingerbread

By Elena at Itsprettylight


Here are a few last images of Christmas - this time the theme is white and pastel colours.

Some lovely images from all over the world - that I hope will bring inspiration. 

They are all photographs submitted to my Flickr group Flowers & Vintage. 


Vintage Christmas

By Loreta at Allthebeautifulthings

Untitled

By Rebecca at Sanctuary

Christmas 2012

By Yvonne at Yvestown

lovely new things for the shop


Sweet Christmas hues...

By Susana at Citrusandorange

♥


Meringues: sweet present for Christmas

By Anna at Cookingforpleasure

79ideas-second-simple-wrapping-idea-effect

By Radostina at 79ideas

Weihnachtszeit

By Nadine at Herz-allerliebst

[All images from the Flickr group Flowers & Vintage - links back to Flickr and blogs/websites.]



9 comments:

Eatlovemerry said...

Happy new year! x

Lyn said...

Gorgeous images, I think I might change my colour theme next Christmas. Xxx

braunelle said...

Hello Ingrid,
Happy New Year.
I hope we will see again a lot of your inspiring pictures this year. Kind regards
Braunelle

littlebigbell said...

Gorgeous inspiring images. So wonderful to have contributions from all over the world. Looking forward to following you this new year. xx

Lisa Gordon said...

What a beautiful selection of photographs, Ingrid!
So many very talented people. I especially love the first one.

I wish you all wonderful things in 2013.

xo.

Agni said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frances said...

Ingrid, it's a fun beginning to this New Year to see this collection of talented folks from your Flickr group. Their styles are distinct, yet harmonize well. I look forward to seeing future samplings, too.

(May I also add that I think that your very own arrangements and photographs are the very best!)

xo

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Ingrid, these images are so gorgeous and festive!! They made me smile. Happy new year sweet friend!! I hope you had a wonderful new year celebration!! Wishing you a wonderful, beautiful, prosperous, happy and creative 2013!! Love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Annika Christensen said...

Ohh vad mycket fint du bjuder på här!
Tack för det.
Allt gott
Annika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...