25 October 2015

Florets - Floral Quote by Selina Lake



Amaryllis

"In the summer I love putting together posies of seasonal flowers and using recycled jars as vases to display them in. In the colder months I enjoy creating arrangements from whatever the garden has to offer at this time of year, mixed in with any unusual flower varieties that I find at my local florist. White amaryllis are large and stunning, and make a gorgeous seasonal display I like to buy a few amaryllis bulbs as well as cut stems, which I arrange in tall galvanized-metal buckets."
~ Selina Lake ~  


[Selina Lake: British, freelance interior stylist and author of six books.]
[Quote from: Winter Living by Selina Lake, 2015.]
[Flowers: White amaryllis - with a hint of green - small-leaved eucalyptus and long thin blades of steel grass.]
[Styling and Photography: © Ingrid Henningsson/Of Spring and Summer.]

You can also find me on:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...