1 March 2015

Flowers of the Month - February 2015


Red and Pink Roses



2 February

I'm back with 'Flowers of the Month' - where I'm highlighting all the different flowers I have featured during the month of February.

The title of the post under the image - is also a link to the post - if you would like to see it again or you missed it.

Parrot Tulips


7 February

Snowdrops


9 February


Hot Pink Hyacinths


12 February


Pink Roses


14 February


White Chrysanthemums



16 February


Cloni Ranunculus



21 February


Pink Primula


23 February

Iris 'George'


25 February

Pink Tulips in a Cup



27 February



I hope you have enjoyed the month of February with all the early spring flowers. 

Now there is definitely a feeling of spring in the air!

Here are a few links to last years 'Flowers of the Month' to enjoy: 

Have a wonderful Floral Sunday! 

I will be back next month with another 'Flowers of the Month' - but before that I will see you again next week!


~ xoxo ~


Ingrid


[Styling and photography © Ingrid Henningsson for Of Spring and Summer.]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ingrid,
You are so beautiful with flowers and I love the colours!
I always enjoy your beautiful flowers log.

With love,
Gerry

Ela said...

What beautiful spring flowers !
Lovely photos !

Pondside said...

*sigh*
So much beauty!
I love the pinks - all of them.

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Oh my Ingrid these flowers are pure joy. What gorgeous and bright colors. Each one is even more beautiful.

How I wish to have mine in my garden soon.

Thank you for bringing a bit of sunshine to us all.

Janet

cedarmerefarm said...

As usual, I love all of your arrangements. After scrolling up and down multiple times, I finally think I like the last one the best. Have a nice week Ingrid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...