15 May 2013

Voyage Magazine - Food Edition


I found Voyage Magazine on my travels around the internet - it's not a magazine about flowers, flower arranging or even vintage - but about food.

I love looking at cook books and food magazines and find the photography in them a great inspiration. So when I found this one I was so delighted that I knew I wanted to share my findings.

It is created by three women - Marte Marie Forsberg, Britt Chudleigh and Ann Whittaker. They are all food lovers, Marte is a food/lifestyle photographer and stylist and she also writes a blog, Ann is a graphic designer and a blogger and Britt is an award winning wedding photographer. 

While travelling through Norway and Italy they kept a journal documenting the local cuisine with images and words. In Norway they spent time cooking and eating with friends and in Italy they visited lots of restaurants in Rome and Milan.

In the back of the magazine you can find a mix of Norwegian and Italian recipes. There is also a guide to restaurants and cafés in the two countries.    




I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

For the next few weeks I will be posting fewer posts - I am having a little break and spending time with family.

Thanks for visiting and making such lovely comments.

See you soon!

 Ingrid xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love this kind of magazines, too!!!Thanks for sharing
Kisses from colores

Things and Thoughts said...

This is a real gift! Thank you for giving to us the possibility to browse this beautiful and interesting magazine!So lovely things to be inspired...

Lisa Gordon said...

This looks like a great book, Ingrid.
Thank you so much for sharing it here.

Have a wonderful time with your family, and I'll "see" you when you return! xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...