In this video called How to Arrange Flowers and Create Simple Bouquets, the florist and stylist Nico de Swert shows you how to make a very simple arrangement using white carnations - yes, carnations!
To give it a more dramatic effect Nico repeats the same arrangement along a narrow mantelpiece in 5 identical vases.
This is an arrangement that is very easy to adapt - you can use a different flower or vase and different ribbons to match or contrast the flowers.
The video is 3:15 min long.
Grab a cup of coffee and watch some of these other videos. They are all brilliant, informative and easy to learn from.
Here are the links:
1. How to Care for Your Flowers presented by the American florist Nico de Swert - 6:26 min - a lot of very useful hints.
2. How to Create a Hand Tied Bunch of Flowers presented by the British gardener, writer and presenter Sarah Raven - 10:15 min. It's long - but she shows you a different but brilliant way to make a hand tied bunch!
3. Flowers Every Day presented by the British florist and author Paula Pryke - 3:53 min. Just lovely!
4. LA in Bloom presented by the American food and lifestyle blogger Heather Taylor and the florist Holly Vesecky - 5:44 min.
5. How to Make Cut Flowers Last Longer presented by the American florist Rebecca Cole - 3:57 min.
6. Rountree Flowers NYC presented by the NYC based florist Jessie Weidinger - 1:47 min - a short one.
7. How to Arrange Flowers Like a Pro - here is the second video presented by Rebecca Cole. She shows a great way of making a vase arrangement - 5:08 min.
8. Paula Pryke 2012 in a second video presented by Paula Pryke; she shows how to make a simple spring arrangement using daffodils - 3:34 min.
I so hope you enjoy watching some of these short videos and that you have picked up a few tips that you can use next time you arrange some flowers.
Thanks for the visit and for making lovely comments.
I'll see you back here again very soon.